Catz just announced she got her new D2X on DPReview!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich Gibson, Feb 28, 2005.

1. How come not us first? Great opportunity for a guilt trip....right?

Rich :wink:

2. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Good for her! Lots of folks getting them now. Our time will come!!!

3. No, I was referring to sharing the good news with us gentlefolk. Actually, it makes to sense to share with the greatest number, doesn't it?

Rich

4. Rich......

I think you can work that angle. LOL............I'd pay to watch her face when she reads these posts. ;-) Now she just has to change her signature to remove that S2 stuff, whatever that is. lmao............

5. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Aha, understand now. I saw the post over there earlier. We'll just have to chalk it up to an old habit being hard to break.

6. Ah GUILT...the gift that keeps on giving!

Rich

7. Hi Rich,

Thanks for posting on my behalf. I do appreciate it. I meant to post here first. However, everyone here will get to see my first picture before DPR. I know I will get good criticism over here. Give me some time to learn a little about it and get a nice day to shoot a picture. It has been darn cold here lately.

Larry...Hard habits are hard to break, but I am slowing breaking away from DPR except for the Retouching the forum.

Keith...I changed my profile here so now it says Nikon Shooter Yeahhhhhhh!!!

Speaking of Retouching, if anyone needs some advice, let me know. I am here to help.

Thanks to everyone so go ahead and lay on the guilt. I am ready for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looooooooooooo.

Melissa

8. Seems the east coast got theirs?

Mine is supposed to show up Wednesday or Thursday, here in Seattle, my dealer called me today to let me konw he said they are being inundated with calls.....

I have very high hopes for this camera, talked to Rory this weekend we both hope we can crop a bit more effectively and for a bit of better dynamic range, less blown highlights and less noise at ISO 400 or so.

andreas

9. Melissa, I am excited for you. Congratulations on your first Nikon.

10. You Little Beauty.

Oh you are a one. Am I jealous or what.

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Congrat's Melissa!! Let's see some pics.... :lol: :lol:

Frank

12. I know about the hard habits. That is the place where most of the news begins. Plus those boneheads make it so hard to resist. It never ceases to amaze me..the sheer immaturity.

I will certainly take advantage of your offer. I have some family pics from the early 1900's which look like a real challenge.

Have you heard we are now a 'secret' Nikon site?

Rich :wink:

13. For Rich

I will certainly take advantage of your offer. I have some family pics from the early 1900's which look like a real challenge.

Sure you post them and I will work on them.

Have you heard we are now a 'secret' Nikon site?

I did hear we were supposed to be 'secret' but I heard our cover was blown on the D70 Forum. But don't know who. Do you?

Melissa

14. Why don't you REALLY rub it in.

CATZ D2X Shooter.

You can go off people you know.

BW. Bob F.

15. I wish I could answer everyone here but please don't think I don't read your posts to me because I read them all, but it is so hard to keep up with all of the new members here.

My gosh, I think we are getting most of the good bunch from DPR over here and that's a good thing.

Melissa

16. Re: Why don't you REALLY rub it in.