Caught her again! (reflector)

Discussion in 'People' started by Frits, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Late afternoon (natural light - and not much of it). I caught my better half again being indulgent towards me :smile: :smile: . I tried to enhance the light somewhat with a reflector.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Boy Fritz that turned out really nice.
    Good portrait.

How did this post get buried. Hummmmm

3. Thanks Gale :smile: Nothing serious sticking out of her head either this time:biggrin: :biggrin: .

I did get a touch of a nasty reflection on the right side of her glasses though (of the reflector).

4. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    My better half

Love the photo of your wife. Did you enhance the photo in postprocessing or is the nice color a result of the reflector? I hope you don't mind--but I caught my better half at a quiet moment as well. He was totally at my mercy.

I might be in trouble for this one.

5. LOL - Love your shot, Terri! (I got some of those also, trust me:biggrin: :biggrin: ). No enhancement of the colors at all. The light source was at the left side of the picture (obvious). I used a (gold) reflector to put some light to the right side of the portrait. I played with it some to get the lightbalance I liked.

6. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I've never used a reflector. Looks like it worked really nice for you. There is so much to learn with this hobby. Should keep me interested for a long time!!:biggrin:

7. Terri, a reflector great and is one of the very few things in photography that is C-H-E-A-P!! (easy to improvise also, for that matter).

8. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Nice one AGAIN Frits

I love these shots that you get because althought they are not posed, they have a quality about them.

Really nice - and I think very special.

I am looking for a candid one of my better half (or should I say 3/4:biggrin: )

All the best

Ray

9. Thank you Ray. Yeah, I love the spontaneous shot of my loved ones every now & again. They often turn out quite O.K.
    Now, about your better 3/4 :biggrin: : get going and post some!!

10. Nice soft focus image with great lighting.

11. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Frits, that is a great photo of you wife...
    Terri, if we men even thought about posting a picture of our wives sleeping we would be tarred and feathered... but that is ok I did LOL...