1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Caught in the act (LOL)

Discussion in 'People' started by cajun angel, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Well, what can I say, the photo says it all - captured by Mariam, ,y 12 yr old with what "used to be" my D50. She has confiscated it from me.

3778871970_ff4e8ce1af_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. lmatney

lmatney

Oct 25, 2007
    Goodyear, AZ
    Be careful, she will be wanting to use the newer equipment soon.

3. Lovely Dianne, now isn't that her lens you are using??:biggrin:

4. Careful, Dianne. You don't want to teach her bad chimping habits!

Did ya get the shot?

5. Don't I know it! She's already asking for the D200 and my prized 80-200!:eek: 

Thanks and nope, that was my 300mm f4 with 1.4TC attached. She's asking to use it though! :m77:

Oh Mariam is already chimping! And kinda sorta on the shot. The lotus flowers were facing the sun and there just wasn't any way to get them the way I wanted them. I wasn't at a good angle and there was no way to get it.

6. Well, she done good! My wife has taken over my D80.

7. A great phoog combo, Da 50 and your daughter...Yes!

Da 50 still rules!!!

8. LOL, thanks ya'll! I'm sooo glad I never sold the D50! Now I just need 2 more of them! We had a good time all things considered. I'm hoping we'll go back some time soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.