Caution... some nudity takes place here...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Panos Kazanelis, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Panos,
    Those are great pics of the pups. Love to see them play. He will soon be bigger than his pal.

Great for the crummy 80-400 VR VR VR LOLOLOL

Love that lens.

2. Great stuff I really liek the third one the most thanks for sharing

3. very nicely done, I too like the third one a lot.

4. JMartin

JMartin Guest

Very nice shots, I agree, I like #3 a lot.

Great job on the exposures too, I am sure it was not easy getting the great detail you did with the two dogs being the colors they are while in direct sunlight.

5. Gale, crummy or not it takes great photos, but to be honest here, it is NOT the easiest lens to use.
    I mostly use it with manual settings since the A is very mush "useless" above f/8-f/11 and it constantly OVER-exposes.
    Even on manual (1/1600, f/40 !!!) and I get OVER-over-exposed photos...!!! :shock:

original.

6. Hi Panos,

Gret pups! I love the one where they share a stick: cute and very nicely done.

7. Dreaded red x's on all but the 'sharing stick' pic. Nice to see you've trained Lambros to look at the camera when posing!! LOL
    And here, with that post title, I thought we were gonna get a flash of Greek!! LOL

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Sandi,

Been getting the red X problem from pbase since last night. As to the expected Greek, thank goodness you were mistaken.... :lol: :D :p 8)

9. Now they're back up.... great shots Panos! That first shot shows a true sniffer at work.

And Flew, each to their own - you didn't mind those Greek cheerleader shots a while back, did ya!!!!???? Well, I'm entitled too! *LOL*

10. I am amazed at how big Lambros is getting!!! :D :D