Caution... some nudity takes place here...

Hey, what did you expect, dog are always ...nude... he he :lol:
So, here we are, Lambros having fun with his cousin Feder at the beach (again...)

Enjoy...
all with Nikon D100 and Nikkor 80-400mm VR
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 12182

View attachment 12183

View attachment 12184

http://www.pbase.com/pkazan/lambros

Panos,
Those are great pics of the pups. Love to see them play. He will soon be bigger than his pal.

Great for the crummy 80-400 VR VR VR LOLOLOL

Love that lens.

J

JMartin

Very nice shots, I agree, I like #3 a lot.

Great job on the exposures too, I am sure it was not easy getting the great detail you did with the two dogs being the colors they are while in direct sunlight.

Gale, crummy or not it takes great photos, but to be honest here, it is NOT the easiest lens to use.
I mostly use it with manual settings since the A is very mush "useless" above f/8-f/11 and it constantly OVER-exposes.
Even on manual (1/1600, f/40 !!!) and I get OVER-over-exposed photos...!!! :shock:

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dreaded red x's on all but the 'sharing stick' pic. Nice to see you've trained Lambros to look at the camera when posing!! LOL
And here, with that post title, I thought we were gonna get a flash of Greek!! LOL

TOLady said:
Dreaded red x's on all but the 'sharing stick' pic. Nice to see you've trained Lambros to look at the camera when posing!! LOL
And here, with that post title, I thought we were gonna get a flash of Greek!! LOL

Sandi,

Been getting the red X problem from pbase since last night. As to the expected Greek, thank goodness you were mistaken.... :lol: :D :p 8)

Now they're back up.... great shots Panos! That first shot shows a true sniffer at work.

And Flew, each to their own - you didn't mind those Greek cheerleader shots a while back, did ya!!!!???? Well, I'm entitled too! *LOL*

Latest threads

Top Bottom