CC subscription minimum?

Real Name
Rodney
Adobe was offering all students free use at home for creative cloud suite, but that just expired. My summer class has one more month to go. One of my students told me that she read in the fine print that you cannot cancel in the first six months, or you will have to pay for six months.

I want them to be able to only get it for one month if that’s all they want. Does anyone know if there is a cancellation fee? Or can they cancel after only one month?

D

Deleted member 4116

The plans are annual subscriptions so you likely have to pay the $9.99/mo for 12 months before you can cancel anytime.

My guess (and I have not checked this) is that the "free month" offer provided exactly and only that.
When the 30 days are over, the User can either subscribe in the normal way and continue to use the software; or they can simply walk away and the software will then automatically cease to work.

Real Name
Rodney
My guess (and I have not checked this) is that the "free month" offer provided exactly and only that.
When the 30 days are over, the User can either subscribe in the normal way and continue to use the software; or they can simply walk away and the software will then automatically cease to work.
There’s no more free month. It’s a week.

My original problem was solved. The school got Adobe to extend it for us.

Latest threads

Top Bottom