CC will be appreciated.

Discussion in 'People' started by pointa-b-c, Jun 28, 2007.

1. pointa-b-c

pointa-b-c

Mar 21, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Here are some of my photos, I want to see if my skill is up to par, thanks a bunch. :smile:

Weddings
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Portraits
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
  2. Walter, I like your galleries. You certainly have talent and a good eye.

A suggestion for you...rather than asking for CC on all of your galleries, you might want to just post an image or two for critique...it's hard for some folks to really take the time to go through all of the images. JMHO...

3. pointa-b-c

pointa-b-c

Mar 21, 2007
    Los Angeles
    :redface:

Thanks, John. My first time posting here on the portrait gallery, I will pick my photos next time. :smile:

4. Your gallery's are nice and I suspect you know that they are up to par. I hope you will post here often so that others can see your work.

5. pointa-b-c

pointa-b-c

Mar 21, 2007
    Los Angeles
    :shy: Thanks, Gordon. I am always striving for eagles, but just want to see what others think of my shots, I am content with my par. :smile: Being confident is one thing, but I am never satisfied with my work, hence my motivation to push myself further.

6. Nice shots, but I agree with John. Pick a few shots, that you really like and post them directly here. I hate clicking on a link, then having to wait for a page to load before I can view the images I want to see in the thumbnails... I only looked at one gallery, but the images look just fine to me.

It's not to late to post a few shots into this thread... :biggrin:

7. pointa-b-c

pointa-b-c

Mar 21, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Ok, took care of it, thanks Keith. :biggrin: