CC's ON THIS TYPE OF WEDDING PICTURE

Discussion in 'People' started by Seneca, May 30, 2007.

1. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Did this back in September 2006. However, the mother-in-law wants another picture, but the father in law didn't like it. What's your take on it. Picture too small? Doesn't really do much for you?

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. The idea is very nice and well done. Was it the pictures that you used that he didn't like?

3. Are you asking for comments on the montage, or on one of the individual images contained in it?

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    I think it was the small pictures that I used on the lower right hand corner. But my idea was to make it look like they were looking at their own pictures. I made the pictures 8x10's and thought they turned out very well. Then he complained after that, that my prices were too high. You know I thought...if you don't want them...well...fine. Although the mother in law called back and said "Don't listen to him I want 3 of them"...and then called back again, and wanted more. So who knows. Although very early on he made reference that I cut his son's head off in the big picture. He was not easy to work with.

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!

Probably both. I don't typically do this type of work...but I had a cheap software and played with it. So does it look cheap?