cell phone roaming

here in n. dakota...the reception for sprint cell phones sucks...i'm thinking of adding to my bill a add roaming extra fee charge ...

do you think the reception will help with roaming? or should i just quit sprint and go with the local cell company...i never roamed ever before...

if i quit sprint, they will charge quite a bit to early cancel their contract

help please

thanks

Phat, as I noted on the other forum, changing and paying the fee may still cost you less even in the short run than dealing with Roaming. One thing to remember about Verizon and Cingular, they have been buying up the smaller regional carriers around the country and converting to Digital as quickly as they can. This will continue, and things will only get worse for Sprint.

gho

Roaming is when the phone moves out of it's local range and picks up other carriers, it then routes a call through the available service.

Your phone won't roam in your local area. And you're phone roams automatically when you move out of your area.

I doubt roaming would help your reception any - and man would it suck to have to pay roaming fees when making a call from your house.

Out here in CA, Sprint has a very bad rap for poor coverage and dropping calls - I've personally known several ex-Sprint friends, though I've never tried Sprint myself, mostly from their experiences. I've had service through Cingular and the now "Verizon" which are both excellent.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom