Central Park NYC

Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,667
Location
New York/North Carolina
What a beautiful day it was, that doesn't always translate into the best shooting conditions but it was good practice.


Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
978
Location
Viera Fl
Really love the first and last. The first is a wall hanger and I know it looks more colorful and sharper OFF the internet.

The bird touches it off beautifully. Great catch.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
1,027
Location
North Jersey
Eric,

I was in the City over the weekend. Took my friend from Singapore to see Met Museum of Art and later checked Central Park. I can relate very much to what you see on the pictures. #1 is great.
 
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
867
Location
Rochester, New York
Eric:

Great shots. I too was in the park on Sunday taking some pictures. It was a spectacular day, even took a carriage ride. I will try to post some pictures from Central Park over the next week or so.

Gil
 
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,667
Location
New York/North Carolina
gmaker1 said:
Eric:

Great shots. I too was in the park on Sunday taking some pictures. It was a spectacular day, even took a carriage ride. I will try to post some pictures from Central Park over the next week or so.

Gil
Thnxs, please post them I would love to see.
 
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,667
Location
New York/North Carolina
Jay Luto said:
Eric,

I was in the City over the weekend. Took my friend from Singapore to see Met Museum of Art and later checked Central Park. I can relate very much to what you see on the pictures. #1 is great.
Thnxs Jay. What did you think of the Arbus exhibit? I was disappointed the face of teh Museum is covered as I was looking foward to photrographing it. I hope it won't be this way for long.
 
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
15,119
Location
Los Angeles, USA
I like the 4th one the best, the trees frame the buildings nicely. Something about the first one kinda bugs me though. That bird on the lower right hand corner feels like it disturbs the serenity of the image, but that's just my opinion. :)
 
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,667
Location
New York/North Carolina
Jonathan F. said:
I like the 4th one the best, the trees frame the buildings nicely. Something about the first one kinda bugs me though. That bird on the lower right hand corner feels like it disturbs the serenity of the image, but that's just my opinion. :)
I have a version without the bird but there are so many folk here who love Birds I figured I'd leave it in. I agree with you that it is probably better without it tho I keep changing my mind. Thanks for taking teh time to comment.
 
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom