Central Park NYC

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by 4labs, Apr 19, 2005.

1. What a beautiful day it was, that doesn't always translate into the best shooting conditions but it was good practice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice images, you have done well.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really love the first and last. The first is a wall hanger and I know it looks more colorful and sharper OFF the internet.

The bird touches it off beautifully. Great catch.

4. Eric,

I was in the City over the weekend. Took my friend from Singapore to see Met Museum of Art and later checked Central Park. I can relate very much to what you see on the pictures. #1 is great.

5. Great shots Eric!! Way to go!! It was a beautiful day here in Huntsville too. :D :D :D :D

6. d_ip

d_ip

Mar 18, 2005
    Alberta, Canada
    Very nice. :wink:

7. Eric:

Great shots. I too was in the park on Sunday taking some pictures. It was a spectacular day, even took a carriage ride. I will try to post some pictures from Central Park over the next week or so.

Gil

8. Thnxs, please post them I would love to see.

9. Thnxs Jay. What did you think of the Arbus exhibit? I was disappointed the face of teh Museum is covered as I was looking foward to photrographing it. I hope it won't be this way for long.

10. Thnxs Brian. So let's see some photos. I have never been anywhere near Alabama..

11. I like the 4th one the best, the trees frame the buildings nicely. Something about the first one kinda bugs me though. That bird on the lower right hand corner feels like it disturbs the serenity of the image, but that's just my opinion. :)

12. I have a version without the bird but there are so many folk here who love Birds I figured I'd leave it in. I agree with you that it is probably better without it tho I keep changing my mind. Thanks for taking teh time to comment.