Challenge 20 - Show and Tell: Story Telling Through Imagry

gho

Beezle said:
So a single captured image? Your first example is a composite of many images.

Just making sure I understand before deciding what to post.
No, no... I meant single submitted image - don't matter to me how many images you want to composite together. From what I gather, that's what's been done in the past, and Peter simply made a bit of an exception?

gho said:
No, no... I meant single submitted image - don't matter to me how many images you want to composite together. From what I gather, that's what's been done in the past, and Peter simply made a bit of an exception?

Okay, thanks. See submission to understand why I asked.

gho

Clix Pix said:
Question: after looking at my image, which I'd impulsively posted, I'm wondering if it's OK to submit a freshly cropped version of it or if I need to leave it as is... ? It becomes a much stronger image with some judicious cropping, which I have since done. If not, that's fine, just thought I'd check...
I agree, a tigther crop may make it a stronger image, but it does well as it is. I'm new at this, so I don't want to stray too far from the guidelines posted by Michael.

3. The posted picture must remain unaltered, once posted.
But the text of the participation may be edited/changed, as often as
necessary (for possible exceptions contact the Challenge Leader)!

Sorry to be such a stick in the mud, I feel bad for you. I often want to change things in my images after looking at them too many times as well. I'm sure you'll do fine though, I see a wonderful and playful story in your image.

Hi Connie, me either. I did the same thing and posted the wrong picture. The one I posted has a cold tint to it because I was playing around with it. The one I wanted to post had a much warmer look. Oh well, there is next time.

Good luck, Larz

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
I posted an image in another thread (taken in the time frame of this challenge) that I now feel I may wish to enter in the challenge. Is there any reason that can not be done? Should I ask a moderator to close the original thread if I do this?
Dave

Real Name
Chris
dmwphoto said:
I posted an image in another thread (taken in the time frame of this challenge) that I now feel I may wish to enter in the challenge. Is there any reason that can not be done? Should I ask a moderator to close the original thread if I do this?
Dave
It's been done before. Send a PM to mcs about any challenge related moderation.

Latest threads

Top Bottom