1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

CHALLENGE #5 LAST DAY BEFORE SUBMISSION ENDS ...

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by Boobie Joe, Apr 7, 2005.

1. A quick reminder to let you guys know that the challenge will be ending up today at 23:00 EST

There are some breathtaking shots submitted, this is going to be a lot of fun voting.

The voting period will start as soon as the posting time expires meaning on April 9th at 23:01 2005 EST and will last 4 days until April 15th 2005 at 23:59h. EST.

The WINNER wil be known the next following day (April 16th 2005)

2. Oh Dear, voting will be extremely difficult with such wonderful pcitures. :!:

3. Yup! It's gonna be tough

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I know! Every time someone posts a new entry, I think "There's the winner for sure!"

5. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    What, it's ending already ;) 

6. SO FAR ....

It will be the hardest voting done into a challenge.

I think the long time challenge helped getting many submissions into it and people had a bit more time to play with the concept.

I am seriously impressed with many of the shots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.