CHALLENGE #5 LAST DAY BEFORE SUBMISSION ENDS ...

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by Boobie Joe, Apr 7, 2005.

1. A quick reminder to let you guys know that the challenge will be ending up today at 23:00 EST

There are some breathtaking shots submitted, this is going to be a lot of fun voting.

The voting period will start as soon as the posting time expires meaning on April 9th at 23:01 2005 EST and will last 4 days until April 15th 2005 at 23:59h. EST.

The WINNER wil be known the next following day (April 16th 2005)

2. Oh Dear, voting will be extremely difficult with such wonderful pcitures. :!:

3. Yup! It's gonna be tough

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I know! Every time someone posts a new entry, I think "There's the winner for sure!"

5. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    What, it's ending already ;)

6. SO FAR ....

It will be the hardest voting done into a challenge.

I think the long time challenge helped getting many submissions into it and people had a bit more time to play with the concept.

I am seriously impressed with many of the shots.