Challenge 65 - THREE - Voting thread - Ends 7/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The submission period has ended. Thanks to everyone who submitted images for Challenge #65. Lots of fun to look at the variety of entries! :smile:

Here are the rules for voting:

Three votes are allowed:
1st place: 3 points
2nd place: 2 points
3rd place: 1 point

Per the general challenge rules, feel free to add comments in with your votes. Also, it is considered in poor sport to vote for your own entry.

Please help your challenge leader to accurately tabulate the votes by stating the title and post number of the entry like this:

1st place - post number - title
2nd place - post number - title
3rd place - post number - title
(Post number is in the upper right corner of each post)

Voting starts now and ends at 23:59 Thursday, July 2nd (GMT).

To check GMT, click here.

I know this is a short time period for voting, but hopefully our next challenge will be up and running for the 4th of July weekend (and all its fun shooting opportunities!). If you've entered this Challenge, start thinking on a topic for the next one....if you win, you'll have it ready to go! :biggrin:

See the Submission Thread here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=232910

Last edited by a moderator:
1st place - #9 - Tryptich-Jump

2nd place - #8 - Three Wise Dogs

3rd place - #5 - Memorial

1st place - #8 - Three Wise Dogs

2nd place - #9 - Tryptich-Jump

3rd place - #11 - 3 the Natural Way

Great shots, all.

P

photographybyjuanita

1st place - #8 - Three Wise Dogs

2nd place - #9 - Tryptich-Jump

3rd place - #11 - Memorial

1st place - #9 Tryptich-jump -- LOVE this title, only a photographer would call it a tryptich! :biggrin: And, the timing to get all 3 so well positioned.......I am IMPRESSED!

2nd place - #7 Doves at Sunset - The subtle shift of colors, and the silhouetted doves....BEAUTIFUL! I was thinking of making this Challenge about silhouette (before I landed on "Three"), so this really holds a place with me! :smile:

3rd place - #11 - 3 the Natural way -- GORGEOUS colors, and very well seen. :smile:

Honorable mention: Three old buds - I really like the view point, and the simplicity of the photograph. Quite beautiful, it was a tough choice between 3rd and HM.

1st Place - #8 - Three Wise Dogs
(I was going to do this same thing, but I live near the shrine with the original 3 monkeys. I didnt have time to get out there, and it wouldnt have looked as awesome as your dogs!! Supreme-o extra points! :D)

2nd Place - #5 - Memorial

3rd Place - #4 - 3 Old Buds

1st place - Three Wise Dogs

2nd place - tryptich Jump - looks a little too photoshopped for me...were these guys all jumping at the same time? I see halos around them...

A

audreys124

1st place- Post 8, Three Wise Dogs
2nd Place- Post 6, 1, 2, 3 Jump
3rd Place- Post 9, Triptych-Jump

Real Name
Mike
1st place - #9 - Tryptich-Jump

2nd place - #8 - Three Wise Dogs

3rd place - #7 - Doves at Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.