1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Charger

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by WCBike, Sep 8, 2008.

1. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    2839186651_cdf6bbbe6a_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    interesting pic, i like the mirror look to it, just not up around the door trim it doesnt look right to me for some reason, but great pic all in all

3. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    I didn't notice that, but, you are right. What bothered me was my house in the background, I think it is too busy and detracts from the car. I thought someone might have a suggestion. Any thoughts?

4. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    take her for a drive!! she wants to be drivin!!! trust me lol as a certified car crazy mopar guy who bleeds hemi orange and mopar blue youll love it, and if you have any questions feel free to get ahold of me i have alot of mopar sources and can help you mod her out hehehe

5. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Hey, great shot. I have a 2006 Charger and love more now than the day I got it.....

6. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    Dan, I'm in NJ too. Maybe we'll pass each othe r on the Parkway one day.

Bill

7. InlineSix

InlineSix Guest

Taken with what camera?

8. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    D80. Aplied a Lucis Art Filter in Photoshop. I'm working on taking out the background. I find it distracting

9. InlineSix

InlineSix Guest

Oh I see, I checked out your flickr page, nice stuff.

10. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    Thanks InLine6. I've become addicted to the Lucis Art filter. Probably over use, but, what the heck. It's all for fun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.