1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Chase sequence

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Billh, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Billh

Billh

Jan 26, 2008
    Northern, VA
    I was snapping photos of Baghera when Cody suddenly came flying past her in an attempt to get to a ball first. These guys are first class entertainment!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The page is here,

http://homepage.mac.com/billh96007/2005_Calendars/PhotoAlbum298.html

I have been using old lenses from my F5 days 9I switched from Canon to the D3) and waiting for Nikon to announce a new version of the 70-200 f2.8. Photokina is pretty close, and there is no work from Nikon. Currently I use the 80-200 f2.8 and a 300 f4.0 (I have the 200-400, which is great, but the other two lenses are much lighter and easier to use). I do not need VR because I am using these lenses at higher shutter speeds. Do the 80-200 afs and 300 f4 afs focus much faster than the non afs versions? Most of the time the older lenses are OK on the D3, but I do on occasion miss shots. These photos are typical why I want a fast focusing lens.

Thanks,

Bill

2. cool! well done

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.