Chattanooga RR Museum

Had the opportunity to spend a few days with the children and grands in Choo-choo. Along with the aquarium we spent a morning at the railroad museum where they are restoring steam locomotives and other rr cars.

One of my favorites:
i-DQZk86q.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I printed it on metallic paper 13x19 size and it's still nice! A little bit of post-processing, but not much.

Very nice image Bill. Glad the family is having fun. Chattanooga is a wonderful city.

Nice shot. If you come down to the RR museum in Duluth, GA, shoot me a PM. I am just up the road from it.

Nice shot. If you come down to the RR museum in Duluth, GA, shoot me a PM. I am just up the road from it.
Thanks. I wasn't aware of a museum in Duluth. If I go that way I just might PM you, but no plans in foreseeable future.

Very nice image Bill. Glad the family is having fun. Chattanooga is a wonderful city.
Thanks. I went to high school there in the 60's over on Missionary Ridge. It has changed drastically since then! (for the better)

Really nice!
Thanks.

Nice shot. Well posed.
Thanks. I was taking many as it approached. I had about 5 minutes to choose where to stand.

Hi Bill,
hope, you didn't miss the "Lookout Mountain"?
Klaus

This trip we didn't make the Incline Railway. I went to High School with the owners of Rock City and knew the main Ruby Falls people as well. When there are 4 children between 1.5 and 4.5 everything goes slower. In a few years when they can be trusted around the lookouts I'll take them to Fat Man Squeeze and the balancing rock.

After several years away from there I'm so amazed how small downtown Chattanooga really is! I'm glad they cleaned up the air. I remember the snow was gray the day after falling.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom