Cheapest Gas Prices in YOUR Area

Cheapest is 1.33/litre. In english thats 1.33 x 4.54 = 6.04/ imperial gallon or 1.33 x 3.80 = 5.05/ US gallon. Still hurts.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

You think it is bad now? According to the economic forecasting reports I read, you can expect to pay around $7.00 in Q4 of 2009. Unless, of course, we actually do something about it....like drill a darn hole or two.

I paid £1.21 per litre yesterday. That's not far short of $11 per Imperial Gallon.

(our gallons are bigger than yours, so ner ner ner ner ner!)

:biggrin:

Our gas has been at $4.26 for over a week now.

They don't need to drill more holes. The auto companies need to come out with more fuel efficient cars and more alternative fuel cars.

we tend to benefit somewhat being close to Kansas City, our gas is usually decent

I dont know how much it is though, I have to go buy some today so I guess I'll find out

Mine is $3.29 a gallon - got an oil rig in my backyard here in Texas.
Yes I'm quoting myself...of course I was hoping someone would quote me and say "Heyyyy WT$*&@@)(#$*)"...but I'll come clean...I was pulling ya leg. I wish I had my own JR Ewing rig in my back yard.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom