1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Cheapest lightstands?

Discussion in 'Studio Equipment and Lighting' started by lazeeb0i, Mar 11, 2011.

1. I'm looking for some really cheap lightstands to replace a broken one for my photo club's equipment, and don't need anything fancy, rather I'd have it as cheap as possible since it may not even see much use.
    Anybody know of some really cheap ones?

2. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
  3. Hmm, thanks. If I can't find anything cheaper, I'll probably go for those. Hoping for some chinese knockoff or something that's pretty much disposable. Gonna be letting people use them when we do OCL tutorials and stuff, so looking for quantity over quality.

4. gekhang

gekhang

Sep 6, 2009
    Mpls, Mn
    do remember, the cheaper they are, the more prone they are to breaking.

5. pcrit

pcrit

Mar 12, 2009
    Cape Cod, MA
    Sometimes Ebay as some decent deals on them, you might even get a whole light setup for the same money. I wouldn't have the highest expectations but I'm sure it will do the job.

6. Very much kept in mind. They'll see so little use that assuming they're not already broken out of the box, I'd be satisfied if they snapped after maybe ten uses in a year.

7. gekhang

gekhang

Sep 6, 2009
    Mpls, Mn
    oh i didnt see the not being used very much part, i suppose cheap ones will do

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.