Cheat sheets......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhotoDawg, Mar 7, 2005.

1. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Confession time!!! Does anyone in the cafe use a cheat sheet?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Only to keep track of all the passwords I have for all the websites and programs I have to use. :oops:

3. what's a cheat sheet :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

4. Alright, let me rephrase the question...... :D

Does anyone in the cafe use a cheat sheet for their particular camera? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I carry the manual and have a few cheat sheets. But never seem to have the time to look at them when shooting :<)

cheers
    gale

6. C'mon Dawg and Gale... what's a cheat sheet - on any camera...??? :roll:

7. Like a weatherproof laminated cheat sheet of your users manual highlighting functionality of your camera. :D

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I taped a cheat sheet for the N80 custom codes on the back of the camera. Interesting that the digital cameras are more self explanitory than their analog counterparts.

9. OooooKaaaaeeeee...

Daaaahhhh... I got it now... :shock:

Well, I only use cheats sheets for my lens 'cause I can't remember where's treir best focusing point and at what apperture... :roll:

So, I have made my PCS (Personal Cheat Sheet) with knowledge that I have collected from all you guys and all the tests you have made on the lens (graphs, evaluations even personal likes and dislikes) I have "tested" your findings and I have them on a piece of paper... :wink:

This way I can easily see the best performance of the 80-200 f/2,8 or the 80-400 VR, or the 17-35 AF-S or... in a flash :D

Cool isn't it 8)

10. On my panorama head, I have the nodal point settings on one of the Brother P-Touch labels so I don't have to go through the ritual of resetting it each time if I change lenses or focal lengths. I also have the settings for changing to wireless flash stuck on the side of one of my strobes. Ain't nothing cheaing about it, just makes sense.

Steve

11. I haven't in the past but with the D2X I'm seriously contemplating one.

_/oe