Check out this puppy!

Back when I lived in Chicago the neighbours next door had one of those. I remember playing piggy back on this dog , he would mind a second. Mind you he was an adult and I was only like 7/8 :biggrin: He could make us fall just by wagging it's tail !

I just passed one of these puppies on the way home from the store yesterday. It was in training and doing VERY well considering the tender age of it. Same size that the dog in the photo, no jumping up but that tail sure wagged the dog!!! :biggrin: At a time like that, I sure wished I'd had my camera with me. They're just adorable little bundles of fur and licks.

I just passed one of these puppies on the way home from the store yesterday. It was in training and doing VERY well considering the tender age of it. Same size that the dog in the photo, no jumping up but that tail sure wagged the dog!!! :biggrin: At a time like that, I sure wished I'd had my camera with me. They're just adorable little bundles of fur and licks.
The photo is so evocative, isn't it? You can just imagine how badly it wants to play with the kids!

Rich

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom