Check This Out! First OFFICIAL Publishing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jfenton, Jul 12, 2005.

1. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Well...they beat the folks at Audubon for my first official publishing event to stick on the resume :)

I had been asked some time ago if the State of MA might be able to use some of my images for a Watershed Study and as this particular watershed is where I do a lot of my shooting, I gladly said yes. I never heard from anyone again until a link to the report showed up in my e-mail this morning, plus, they'd like to use " a more extensive display of my images" in a power point presentation and I've been asked to attend to discuss them :)

Today is now officially a neato day!

original.

2. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Congratulations - lovely images.

3. Good for you Jim and the images are wonderful. Isn't it nice to see your work in print?

4. Well seems that all the good things are happening to you! Well deserved and Congratulations!

5. That's fantastic, Jim.

Congratulations.

Best wishes,

David

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Wonderful images, Jim! Congratulations on your unending successes!

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Way to go Jim!! Well deserved. You make us all proud. Can I have your autograph. :lol:

8. Jim,

It's great to see you getting recognized for your skills! Congratulations on this first of what I'm sure will be the start of many to come.

9. Jim, your images are superb! What a wonderful way to get them recognized! I can see them now in the hands of scholars and others for many years to come.

Congrats!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

10. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Great news, Jim! Congrats! It's really neat that your photographs can help capture attention to an environmental preservation study -- hope it helps the success of the program!

11. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Congratulations - great shots.....

12. Congrats you deserve it now you see why I addressed you the way I did in my PM regarding the D2X :wink: :D :lol:

13. Wow...that's great! Congratulations!

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful Jim, Sure proud of you.

:>))))))))))

You worked damn hard for this in all kinds of awful weather. I sure remember the seal..

15. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Hi Gordon

It was as I put it..."neato" to see something of mine being used...especially in an effort to protect the watershed I so dealt love where I shoot lots of days out of the year :)

16. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Frank (AKA FLEW)

My guess is that the condition you'd like my autograph is when it's signed on the bar tab?

(just kidding!)

17. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Thanks Everyone

So that I don't waste the Café bandwidth, I just wanted to thanks the folks who I most like hanging out with (everyone at the Café included of course) for taking the time to read my post and also for the nice comments.

You folks feeling happy for me makes it really worthwhile :)

18. Congratulation super photos.

19. Good for you Jim. :) Your images are superb!