Check This Out! First OFFICIAL Publishing

Well...they beat the folks at Audubon for my first official publishing event to stick on the resume :)

I had been asked some time ago if the State of MA might be able to use some of my images for a Watershed Study and as this particular watershed is where I do a lot of my shooting, I gladly said yes. I never heard from anyone again until a link to the report showed up in my e-mail this morning, plus, they'd like to use " a more extensive display of my images" in a power point presentation and I've been asked to attend to discuss them :)

Today is now officially a neato day!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Way to go Jim!! Well deserved. You make us all proud. Can I have your autograph. :lol:

Jim,

It's great to see you getting recognized for your skills! Congratulations on this first of what I'm sure will be the start of many to come.

Jim, your images are superb! What a wonderful way to get them recognized! I can see them now in the hands of scholars and others for many years to come.

Congrats!

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Great news, Jim! Congrats! It's really neat that your photographs can help capture attention to an environmental preservation study -- hope it helps the success of the program!

Wonderful Jim, Sure proud of you.

:>))))))))))

You worked damn hard for this in all kinds of awful weather. I sure remember the seal..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Gordon

It was as I put it..."neato" to see something of mine being used...especially in an effort to protect the watershed I so dealt love where I shoot lots of days out of the year :)

Frank (AKA FLEW)

My guess is that the condition you'd like my autograph is when it's signed on the bar tab?

(just kidding!)

Thanks Everyone

So that I don't waste the Café bandwidth, I just wanted to thanks the folks who I most like hanging out with (everyone at the Café included of course) for taking the time to read my post and also for the nice comments.

You folks feeling happy for me makes it really worthwhile :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom