Check this out for me

Quick candid portrait of a neighbors Little Girl.

47060241.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is not a pay job.

what a sweet smile! if i had room for 50 kids, i fill up every room i had! smiles like that are what make the world a better place. You say it's not a pay job, Gale....but I bet you it will be "priceless" to her mom. Thanks for sharing.

Leigh,
She is a sweet little girl that lives in a very violent, unsafe home. Makes me feel real bad. You should have seen her when she saw her picture on the screen. That was priceless. Her Mom was speechless.

Can't buy that. Great satisfaction.

Thank you for your kind words.:>))

Thank you very much Gordon,

I usually don't do to good with people when they pose.

Candid and street stuff I love to do and am pretty good with it. No pressure.. Just fun :>)))

I asked the litle one, could you smile for me. Telted her little head and you see the smile.. What a natural. Held real still.

I was outside looking in better light cleaning my camera and lens. Had the 80-400 on it...EEEKKK for close ups...Audry wanted to know what it was and what I was doing. I went from there to show her.

I really wanted this picture to turn out. These are the nieghbors that give us all a bunch of grief.

So a bit of Ice breaking.

I will have an 8x10 printed and give to her Mom.

Thank you for your kind words.

For not liking to do portraits, you did great on this one! What an adorable expression on that little face. Of course you were probably cracking her up, the nut that you are. ;) I'm sure her mother will adore it.

Thank you for taking a look see Kevin.

I need it to look the best I can...

So you think it is ok to go to print. It is sized 8x10.

Thanks for the kind words.

No did not crack her up at all, just smiled at her and asked her can you smile for me ?? this what I got.

80-400 VR can you imagin. Same setting as I was using out at Viera and with flash.

Did not even think about or look at the settings and totally forgot what I shot last.. My setings would give you an ulcer. lolol

J

JCPhoto

You know Gale your 8 x 10 might be the perfect gift to her family. Having that smile shine brightly in the environment they have created might give them something to see that makes them realize what a gift God has given them. It might change more than just your relationship with them. Sometimes a little love and beauty can change the hardest heart.

Jim,
Thank You,

Hope you are rifht about that..
I should put it in the frame also so it doesn't get mixed in with somethiong and tosed.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Hi Harry,
Yes I used fill flash. The first two I took were a bit dark. Very late in day and we had t-storms in the rea making it a bit darker. So I gave it a try and it worked.

Yeah she is a little cutie. Love the hair do.

Thanks for the kind words.

Nice shot Gale!

You did a fine job of capturing her bubbly essence. Love that funky hairdo too! Parents will love it!

Mike, Steve, Brian,

Thank You very much for the vote of confidence on this one.

Sure hope all works out for them.

It's heartbreaking to see such a precious little girl having to live in such a rough environment. Maybe your photography can help them get a glimpse of their real potential. Very nice picture!!!!

Terri,

Thank you very much.

I am not sure I am the one that pushed the shutter.

IF YOU GET MY JEST :>)))

Latest threads

Top Bottom