1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

cheerleader poses

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by eng34ine, Aug 10, 2009.

1. hi guys,
    youth football season is starting in one week in florida. i have a few leagues scheduled starting in a few weeks for T&I. i am looking for other cheerleader posing ideas. i would like to see what you all have been shooting out there. please post samples of some of your work.

thank you,

Rolly

2. actionshooter

actionshooter

Aug 26, 2008
    NY
    I'm going to give this a bump as I would also be interested seeing some poses.

3. Try google images, type in cheerleader poses.

4. You can always do something like this...

Untitled-1111.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5. You might not get what the OP had in mind by trying that one...

6. id like to see more poses...

7. Are you talking about individual poses, team poses, or a combination of both?

8. im primarily talking about individual poses used in T&I sessions

9. Rolly, where are your games played? I'm over here in Clearwater.

10. stevo

stevo

Aug 26, 2008
    Wexford, PA
    Hey Rolly,

Here's a couple for you.. last season, National Basketball League - Australia.

1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Hope they help out with your ideas !

11. If this is going to be for a high school team, hair flipping and so forth (to capture a little movement) probably isn't necessary. But if you're looking for action or candids, a little hair in the air seems to do the trick (like what stevo posted).

12. game are played at skyway field (veterans hwy and memorial dr.) in tampa.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.