1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Cheers...

Discussion in 'People' started by YellowDogDave, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Went to a pool party at a buddies house and wasn't even planning on taking any pics. I had my D300 and 200-400 in my truck but no monopod.
    Little Oliver wanted his own beer bottles so the parents washed a couple out and gave a couple to him. I just had to grab the camera.

Great captures , just not sure if the focus was off or if it was motion blur from hand holding. Next time I'll be prepared. Saturations off a little on the second one, but I just love the last one.

OLLIE1.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 238179

View attachment 238180

2. 1. cool shots
    2. cute kid
    3. and... here's my "PEDIATRICIAN" coming out in me: i always LOVE it when parents (who've been drinking beer) let their kids play with glass bottles... :eek: .:redface:.:rolleyes: .:tongue:.:biggrin:

ok.....
    off my rant now
    still happy for the thread and images

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    He's cute, yes....but..."Oh dear" is right.

4. Oh Dear, and again - Oh Dear. If he banged that bottle to his head-geeez
    The white balance is off so the color tones are not correct or consistent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.