Cheesecakes and Strawberries

These individual cheesecakes are one of my go-to desserts for special events. These days my special event was "Saturday!"

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If this isn't my favorite food photo of yours, I would have to look hard through all of them to find a better one. The bright, neutral tabletop, the complementary colors of the rest of the image, the super soft shadows, and that show-stopper of a composition are a terrific combination.
Thanks so much, Mike! And they don't taste bad either!

Certainly makes one want to visit during one of your special events.
Thanks Gordon! After the past few months, I'm definitely ready for a special event!
Wonderful image, and the recipe?
Andreas, send me a message with your email and I will be happy to send you the recipe. I wouldn't have it if someone didn't share it with me years ago.
Congrats on the image, very well deserved Dossy and it looks very tasty.
Thanks Louie!
Looks delicious. Excellent image. Simple with no distractions.
Much appreciated, Allan!

I have refrained from commenting because the right words were just not coming to me. But finally, the words “so pleasing” caused the 5 watt bulb inside my head to explode.

And there you have it. The mix of colors and simple presentation provide a warm welcome to relax and enjoy a sensory treat.

Very nicely done 🙂

I have refrained from commenting because the right words were just not coming to me. But finally, the words “so pleasing” caused the 5 watt bulb inside my head to explode.

And there you have it. The mix of colors and simple presentation provide a warm welcome to relax and enjoy a sensory treat.

Very nicely done 🙂
Thank you, Don, for such a pleasing comment!
Nicely done, Dossy. For some of us waking up each day is a special event :)
I hear you, Dan! At this time each day is a gift!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom