Chicago Botanic Garden

Went to the Chicago Botanic Garden, for me it was too many flowers for one day :D....here are a few of many flower shots I got. Comments are most welcome.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like all of them, but my preference is in that order 1-4-2-3

That lens is definitly on my list of must have lens. For the two other lens and camera, that, I am still looking.

Vinod, you do fine work my friend. Spent a lot of time on you site last evening--you have some quality photographs there. You have a touch I can only hope for!
Jerry Snider

AlainGW said:
I like all of them, but my preference is in that order 1-4-2-3

That lens is definitly on my list of must have lens. For the two other lens and camera, that, I am still looking.
Thanks Gilles...what can I say about the lens that hasn't been said already...it is expensive, but to me it was worth it. I am sure you will love it too!

Jerry Snider said:
Vinod, you do fine work my friend. Spent a lot of time on you site last evening--you have some quality photographs there. You have a touch I can only hope for!
Jerry Snider
Hey thanks Jerry, those are very kind comments :) Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Aye aye aye, gorgeous. You nailed them purples.

Man, you really have a good eye for light and composition, good glass certainly works well with this combination.

In particular, I always admire the way you use bokeh to your advantage in your photos. Lots to learn from you.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom