Chicago Botanic Garden

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Vinod Menon, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Went to the Chicago Botanic Garden, for me it was too many flowers for one day :D....here are a few of many flower shots I got. Comments are most welcome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Great pics Vinod!! The first one is striking!

3. I like all of them, but my preference is in that order 1-4-2-3

That lens is definitly on my list of must have lens. For the two other lens and camera, that, I am still looking.

4. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Vinod, you do fine work my friend. Spent a lot of time on you site last evening--you have some quality photographs there. You have a touch I can only hope for!
    Jerry Snider

5. Thanks Mark...I used a polarizer on the first one to cut out the water reflection. :)

6. Thanks Gilles...what can I say about the lens that hasn't been said already...it is expensive, but to me it was worth it. I am sure you will love it too!

7. Hey thanks Jerry, those are very kind comments :) Thanks for taking the time to comment.

8. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Aye aye aye, gorgeous. You nailed them purples.

Man, you really have a good eye for light and composition, good glass certainly works well with this combination.

In particular, I always admire the way you use bokeh to your advantage in your photos. Lots to learn from you.

9. Nicely done Vinod, nice backgrounds and great composition.

Martin