Chicago - chilly Easter

My wife and I spent the Easter week-end in Chicago. Thanks to Ben and Frank for their advices in the Wanderlust Forum. We had a great holiday and discovered a wonderful place. And I shot, and shot, and shot, most of the time from the bottom of the city canyons...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The rest of the gallery can be seen here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at your gallery and the Chicago you have captured is just superb. You have a great eye and your style is so unique. Thank you for sharing your perspective of Chicago with the rest of us.

Very nice series of images Christian, here and on your link. You really did a nice job capturing the City of Chicago. I sure wish that the weather was a bit more inviting, but this is what you get here in the early spring. Thanks for making our city look so great through your viewfinder.

I'm glad you appreciated. It has been a strong photographic experience. but that's what's great in travelling : as you see the surroundings for the first time, it stimulates your creativity.
And yes, Gilles, 90 % were taken with the Sigma 10-20. It felt great for the big picture. Some of these wide angle shots in my gallery are severely re-processed to correct the parallax. This one here, for example :

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian, that's one of the best sets of shots I've seen on the web. You sure do know how to handle those lenses.

I went to school down by Navy Pier in '62 and '63....you've done a remarkable job of conveying the muscle of the place. And personally, it's nice to see the Wrigley Building and some of the other oldies that I remember so well. Thanks for a wonderful (photo) trip!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom