1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Chicago - Millineum Park

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Loki_D_Wolf, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Loki_D_Wolf

Loki_D_Wolf Guest

Just a ton of things from the sunrise over Lake Michigan to the architecture as a background of the Great Jellybean. I recently went to my hometown Chicago and just had a blast in the park. It was so much going on. From catching a butterfly on a blade of grass to getting a kid chasing a ball. And with one of the most artistic skylines in the country I walked away with a ton of pictures!

With all the things planned it literally is non-stop photography I think for a lot of different mediums. I even had a photographer walk up to me and asked me what was I go after! lol

Can't wait to go back in the winter! Less going on but it's the city. It'll be plenty of pictures to take. I suspect it's like being out west or down south where there are plenty of open fields covered with snow and maybe a shack there floating on top all alone. :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.