1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Critique Chicago Nights

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Tudor Stanescu, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Tudor Stanescu

Tudor Stanescu

Jun 24, 2018
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Tudor Stanescu
    A few weeks back I made my first trip ever down to Chicago with a few co-workers to spend the weekend exploring, but also, of course, doing some night photography! I decided to start a new online portfolio for my night photography because of this trip.

Part of my photo adventures in Chicago I decided to check out the two observations decks in the John Hancock Building and in Willis Tower. I was able to get some pretty incredible photos from both of the observation decks.

Below are some of the images I was able to capture and would love to know people's thoughts on them :) 

360_chicago_2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    Willis_Tower_1.jpg
    Willis_Tower_2.jpg
    Willis_Tower_3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. tony-b

tony-b

Sep 13, 2008
    Viera, FL
    Ah, my hometown. Thanks for sharing.

3. You've done our city proud.:) 

4. Really like that first shot, the detail is amazing.

5. The first and the last images look great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.