Chicago Panorama

This is the Michigan Avenue Bridge over the Chicago River from last week in downtown Chicago. 7 images stitched using PTGui.

1/125th @ f/10 ISO 200
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

George and Joey...

Thanks for commenting. Every time I try this pano, I say the same thing. Next time I will bring the tripod and hopefully get a wider, taller view.

That is beautiful and the stitch work is sweet. I am geared for shooting action, so panos and other landscapes are beyond my scope these days.

That is beautiful and the stitch work is sweet. I am geared for shooting action, so panos and other landscapes are beyond my scope these days.
Thanks Frank. Well, now you'll have the time to get into all those different areas of photography...

Thanks for commenting. Every time I try this pano, I say the same thing. Next time I will bring the tripod and hopefully get a wider, taller view.
No need for tripod on this shot. Maybe stay away from the bridge and shoot a 2 row pano handheld. You'll just need to make sure you turn on your grid lines and take careful note of alignment.

Looking forward to seeing another one.

No need for tripod on this shot. Maybe stay away from the bridge and shoot a 2 row pano handheld. You'll just need to make sure you turn on your grid lines and take careful note of alignment.

Looking forward to seeing another one.
I'll be sure to put it up when I get a chance to get back downtown and re-shoot. Thanks.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom