Chief Joseph Scenic Byway

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Terri French, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    More from my recent trip. This ride was gorgeous as well. The traffic was very light.

A recent fire area

The Highway

An unusual mountain

Distant views

Colorful hill

2. Awesome scenery, and well captured again. I should do more travelling on photo purpose and not for collecting beetles :smile:
    Cheers

3. Different that the snow capped Tetons but pretty non the less. You live in a scenic area Terri and one I have traveled often. Well done.

4. these are great scenics! must have been one heck of a fire on that one range.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Terri,
    Again I enjoyed the journey through this extremely senic are with you..

All gorgeous images.

Thank you.

6. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Terri,

These are beautiful captures. I feel like I'm right there with you. I look forward to the opportunity to visit this area.

Thanks for sharing!

7. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    I love good landscape pictures and yours are extremely beautiful. Very nice light, especially the first one. Makes one wish to come and see it. Are they from Idaho? One of the states that I never visited.

8. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Hi Terri, great shots! The colors are fantastic, they bring the photos to life..

Great job.

9. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Couldn't put it any better.

Neil

10. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful, the scenery is well captured

Ben

11. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Terri,

I always love seeing your wonderful images. As you have said before, we both live in total opposite environments :)

Thanks for posting

Regards

RFC