1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Chimping Cannon style

Discussion in 'People' started by snownow, Apr 16, 2007.

1. snownow

snownow

Jul 13, 2006
    so cal
    Went for a little walk today, and it seemed I am the only nikon shooter in the park. I ran in to these guys, (very nice by the way) all "chimping" humming bird shots. I think thats the correct term?

NIKON D200    ---    70mm    f/6.3    1/50s    ISO 100

I just had a chuckle, so did they when the realized why I took thier picture.

2. I got a kick out of this one Robert, thanks for sharing it.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Good pic
    That is funny

4. Funny Pic
    The gentleman in the middle is carrying the accessory that I usually need for steading the handheld shot. A pocket full of coffee!:tongue:

5. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    yep, definitely chimping

6. brzerk

brzerk Guest

That is awesome!!

7. JMartin

JMartin Guest

Funny shot!

Looks like some of the scenes from the Alabama get together.

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice to see the fellas enjoying themselves, much better than sitting around and complaining about their new aches and pains. Photography will definately keep you young!

9. Cute, very cute! LOL, noticed the coffee thermos too, UNLESS perhaps it was green tea?:rolleyes: 

10. dweikum

dweikum

Apr 15, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    Nice! Except I'm feeling a little lens envy...ok, a lot. :smile:

11. Haha hilarious. Is this by any chance at Huntington Central Park?

12. The guy on the left seems pretty pleased, the others not so much.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Don

13. Great! Thanks for the laugh!

Cheers

14. What a hoot! Looks like they all have the exact same camera and same lens! Interesting....

15. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Looks like they are all confused...maybe even saying "should've bought a Nikon".

Hahha good shot.

16. snownow

snownow

Jul 13, 2006
    so cal

Ok nice pick up, and all the way from East Lansing, MI. Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Yes Huntington beach central park. Thats impressive.

17. snownow

snownow

Jul 13, 2006
    so cal

Funny thing, there were around 6 people all shooting Cannon. I walked up to a guy with a 400mm 2.8 lens and asked if it was ok for nikon users to be here. "only on Mondays" his answer with a big smile

18. Are you sure it's coffee...[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.