Chimping Cannon style

Went for a little walk today, and it seemed I am the only nikon shooter in the park. I ran in to these guys, (very nice by the way) all "chimping" humming bird shots. I think thats the correct term?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I just had a chuckle, so did they when the realized why I took thier picture.

Funny Pic
The gentleman in the middle is carrying the accessory that I usually need for steading the handheld shot. A pocket full of coffee!:tongue:

J

JMartin

Funny shot!

Looks like some of the scenes from the Alabama get together.

Nice to see the fellas enjoying themselves, much better than sitting around and complaining about their new aches and pains. Photography will definately keep you young!

Looks like they are all confused...maybe even saying "should've bought a Nikon".

Hahha good shot.

Looks like they are all confused...maybe even saying "should've bought a Nikon".

Hahha good shot.

Funny thing, there were around 6 people all shooting Cannon. I walked up to a guy with a 400mm 2.8 lens and asked if it was ok for nikon users to be here. "only on Mondays" his answer with a big smile

Funny Pic
The gentleman in the middle is carrying the accessory that I usually need for steading the handheld shot. A pocket full of coffee!:tongue:
Are you sure it's coffee...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom