Chinese Fan/umbrella and a Model

Done this recent shoot over the weekends, pls feel free to critique and comment. :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Best Regards

Love the second one -- first one has nice composition but the lighting seems a tad flat. Also you might want to clone out the stray hair along her cheek in #2. Nice job :smile:

I hope you don't mind, but here's the corrected version - just a little USM sharpening, and levels adjustment...

I'll be glad to take this down if you like, but since you're still learning to edit photos, I just wanted to show you what can be done to the image in about 2 minutes with some basic techniques. If you want to really go at it, you could remove the stray hairs around and really experiment to get the colors to really pop.

Thanks.

Love the second shot, got atmosphere and a great look to it.
Love the second one -- first one has nice composition but the lighting seems a tad flat. Also you might want to clone out the stray hair along her cheek in #2. Nice job :smile:
Thanks Simon and Ray.

I hope you don't mind, but here's the corrected version - just a little USM sharpening, and levels adjustment...

I'll be glad to take this down if you like, but since you're still learning to edit photos, I just wanted to show you what can be done to the image in about 2 minutes with some basic techniques. If you want to really go at it, you could remove the stray hairs around and really experiment to get the colors to really pop.
Keith, No worry I like to learn for you all here how to improve my photoshop skill. Have seen some real work and it does make the image different.

The layer masking and USM is something new to me.

Best Regards

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom