1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Chinese Rocker Wang Feng (8 Pictures)

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by JustinD, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Chinese rocker Wang Feng known in China for such hit albums as "The Fire Flower" and "Love Is a Happy Bullet" gave a live performance for his fans on Beijing's commercial Wangfujing street on June 16th. The show was also being recorded for an upcoming Chinese Television special that will air soon.

wangfeng7.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 101370

View attachment 101371

View attachment 101372

View attachment 101373

View attachment 101374

View attachment 101375

View attachment 101376

2. Great series, Justin. You really had a wonderful vantage point. The faces in the backgrounds are great: the serious looking policemen, the reserved middle aged onlookers, the obviously adoring female fans, and of course, the guy with the cell phone cam.

3. Thanks, Dave. It was a decent show. The only bummer was that since it was being filmed for TV the band and production crew were taking 15 minute breaks, sometimes longer, between songs. After two me and my girlfriend gave up and bailed. Not before I got a few shots though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.