Chinese Rocker Wang Feng (8 Pictures)

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by JustinD, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Great series, Justin. You really had a wonderful vantage point. The faces in the backgrounds are great: the serious looking policemen, the reserved middle aged onlookers, the obviously adoring female fans, and of course, the guy with the cell phone cam.

2. Thanks, Dave. It was a decent show. The only bummer was that since it was being filmed for TV the band and production crew were taking 15 minute breaks, sometimes longer, between songs. After two me and my girlfriend gave up and bailed. Not before I got a few shots though!