Chipmunks

Spring must be here. The Chipmunks are out of hibernation. This one loves to eat all of the seeds that the birds drop from the feeder. Taken with the 300 f2.8 and the TC 1.7 using the the D100. :)

18721909-M.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very good Ed. These guys are skittish and hard to catch, so you are fortunate (or maybe just skilled....;-)) to get such a good pose.

Frank

Chipmunk

Flew said:
Very good Ed. These guys are skittish and hard to catch, so you are fortunate (or maybe just skilled....;-)) to get such a good pose.

Frank

Hi Frank,
I think he was more interested in food than me lol. Yes they are usually very skittery. I got lucky. Thanks. :)

Wow,

Great job on such a litle guy. They are soooo cute. haven't seen one in 20 years. :>))

Thank you for sharing.

Got some fire and EMT shots to post for you. Tomorrow maybe. :>))))))

Cheers
gale

Chipmunk

greyflash said:
What a cute little guy you have captured with your camera. Good job Ed.

Hi Gordon,
Thank you for the nice comments. I guess that nature is finally waking from the winter nap. :)

Chipmunk

PhotoDawg said:
Nice detail Ed!! We have a bunch of chipmunks around our home. However, I have yet to see one this year. I hope to see some!! :D :D :D :D :D
Hi Bryon,
They hibernate for the winter so I guess yu will be seeing them soon. Thanks for your comments. :)

PJ Shots

Gale said:
Wow,

Great job on such a litle guy. They are soooo cute. haven't seen one in 20 years. :>))

Thank you for sharing.

Got some fire and EMT shots to post for you. Tomorrow maybe. :>))))))

Cheers
gale

Hi Gale,
What have you been up to? Thanks for your comments. I can't wait to see your shots. :D :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom