Chrissie went to heaven

Real Name
Randy
Chrissie went to heaven in May and I couldn't stop crying every time I tried to do this post. In our life time we are very lucky to have a friend like Chrissie, she was so much more than a dog or a pet to us, she was like a 3rd daughter.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
We will never forget her.

My deepest condolences Randy... Being a dog person, we've been through this way too many times & it breaks my heart each time...
And you are right, they are not just a dog or pet, they are Family...

"The saddest moment in life is when the one who gave you the best memories becomes a memory!"
R.I.P. ( Run in Paradise ) Chrissie...
💔💖💔

Last edited:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Dang! You will still be tearing up a year from now, but that's OK! I know I still dearly miss my Professor! Chrissie was a big part of your family and enjoyed as much love and fun as she gave back to you! Too many of my tears are flowing to write more, just know that you were a great "Dad" to Chrissie!

Very sorry, Randy.....I know the feeling all too well.

Our Sydney was our 4th child for 12 years, as our children were on their own. It was days before I could even say her name after she left.

That is a tough one for sure!! You've been through a lot lately. We have always had dogs, but we had one really special one that I still miss. I have loved all of them but sometimes there is one you really bond with. I'm sorry you have lost one of those really special ones.

I know what you mean buddy. How you are about beagles and how Wally is about goldens, I'm the same with boxers. When I lost my Leroy, and then Gracie I was as sad as I would be if I lost a family member because they ARE family members. I and others here know exactly how you feel because we've had those feelings ourselves. I hope you find a new four legged friend soon. RIP Chrissie.

Randy, I am so sorry for your loss. Chrissie was a loyal friend and a perfect beagle. I have her pic on the wall next to Georgie's pic and i think how sweet Chrissie was.

with sympathy,
alexis and Georgie Beagle

"Chrissie is the best dog ever and waiting in heaven... " -Georgie Beagle

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
if i start replying to your posts I'm gonna start crying so one big THANKS for putting up with me and Chrissie on posting all the pics of her here over the last 11 years.

Aw, Randy....... Chrissie was part of Nikon Cafe, too! This is such sad news, and I can only imagine how hard these past several months have been for you. Even though she is not with you physically now, your beloved Chrissie will always be with you in your heart. Now is the time to look back on and cherish the good times you had together: the fun and the adventures, and the joy......

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom