Christchurch, New Zealand

Had to visit for work last week and managed to get a few hours in the centre before catching the flight. If you visit the South Island you may want to take a look -

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 6018

View attachment 6019

View attachment 6020

View attachment 6021

View attachment 6022

View attachment 6023

View attachment 6024

View attachment 6025

View attachment 6026

View attachment 6027

View attachment 6028

View attachment 6029

View attachment 6030

Very nice pictures. I really enjoyed those. Thank you for sharing this with the Cafe. The VW Bug picture is great!! I like that church building too!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

StuSimmo said:
Had to visit for work last week and managed to get a few hours in the centre before catching the flight. If you visit the South Island you may want to take a look
Christchurch has such a nice pace of life and is a lovely location. But then, the south island abounds in such beauty !

John P.

When is the best time of year to visit New Zealand?

I have met some really nice kiwis. They have referred to their country as the "paradise on earth". Judging from the pictures I've seen, including yours, it's the paradise I would not want to miss in this lifetime.

sarhento

Real Name
Philip Armitage
time to visit NZ

sarhento said:
When is the best time of year to visit New Zealand?

sarhento
any time in NZ can be good, each season has its charm. Winter for snow sports in mountain areas, summer (January February) for best weather. christmas/New Year is probably the time to avoid as lots of kiwis go on holiday and accomodation can be tricky.

Re: time to visit NZ

Philinnz said:
any time in NZ can be good, summer (January February) for best weather. christmas/New Year is probably the time to avoid as lots of kiwis go on holiday and accomodation can be tricky.
January/February is the coldest of winter in Canada, so that would be perfect time to visit New Zealand.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom