Christchurch, New Zealand

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by StuSimmo, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Very nice pictures. I really enjoyed those. Thank you for sharing this with the Cafe. The VW Bug picture is great!! I like that church building too!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    A very enjoyable set of picture. Thanks for posting

3. I too really enjoyed looking at your pictures. Keep up the good work.

4. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Christchurch has such a nice pace of life and is a lovely location. But then, the south island abounds in such beauty !

John P.

5. I especially like the pushmepullu car and the unicycle guy.

6. When is the best time of year to visit New Zealand?

I have met some really nice kiwis. They have referred to their country as the "paradise on earth". Judging from the pictures I've seen, including yours, it's the paradise I would not want to miss in this lifetime.

sarhento

7. time to visit NZ

any time in NZ can be good, each season has its charm. Winter for snow sports in mountain areas, summer (January February) for best weather. christmas/New Year is probably the time to avoid as lots of kiwis go on holiday and accomodation can be tricky.

8. Great pictures Stu! - my old home town :)

9. Re: time to visit NZ

January/February is the coldest of winter in Canada, so that would be perfect time to visit New Zealand.

10. Tui

Tui Guest

NZ

I've never met a Kiwi I didn't like. It is a paradise there. I hope to go back soon. Great photographs. Thank you.