Christina

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful natural light portrait. Such soft lighting and creamy bokeh. A beautiful capture!

I do think the crop could be improved a bit though. Maybe a bit off all sides like this (let me know if you would like this removed....hope you don't mind!)

Excellent!
Like the freckles. :smile:
Thanks Daniel. The freckles are cute!

Sharp, clean, great lighting. I'd crop the sunshades off a bit though.
Okay, I'll consider that for the comp card head-shot crop, if I go with this shot.

Beautiful young lady...very nicely captured!
Thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated.

Excellent work Samer............ with subtle lighting!

That bokeh is superb!

G
Thanks Graeme, but I guess I have to give the credit to the 85mm for that.

Beautiful natural light portrait. Such soft lighting and creamy bokeh. A beautiful capture!

I do think the crop could be improved a bit though. Maybe a bit off all sides like this (let me know if you would like this removed....hope you don't mind!)
Thanks for the suggestion Stuart

Nice even lighting.
Merci

I like this shot and of course the freckles and pretty green eyes make the shot. Just as a suggestion I would ask her to moisten her lips a little.
She does have bluish/green eyes. Green eyes are awesome aren't they?

Actually, about the lips, it may not be clear in this resized photo, but her lips are not chapped. She has glittery lip gloss on. But I can see how it may not look great in that photo.

Thanks Gordon

Nice facial expression.
She is an aspiring actress/model. I was impressed by her natural posing abilities. I think she's been practicing in front of the mirror.

Great use of light. It's amazing, the clarity in her eyes.
Thank you Jimmy. This is of course one my favorites that I took of her that day.

This is excellent Samer - Christina's eyes are beautiful and the lighting is perfect. Great Job!
Fred, Your compliments mean a great deal to me. Thanks for sharing your inspirational work.

Here is one more

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom