Christmas Eggs???

Discussion in 'People' started by Leigh, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    For about the past month Ryan (our 3 year old) has been wanting to color Easter Eggs. No matter how many times I've told him it's not Easter, he insists he wants to color eggs. Well, last night I had the bright idea to have him and Benjmain color "Christmas Eggs". First I boiled the eggs of course....then I mixed up some red dye and some green dye. This morning they had the best time. I got the crayons out and let them draw on the eggs first and then we put the eggs in the dye. I think we've just started a new Bramlett tradition....Christmas Eggs anyone???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Leigh,
    That is a teriffic Idea, I like it :>)))

Maybe we should all do that. Hide under tree. Make cute extra fun gifts, I fooled ya gifts..heehee. fix them up in angel wings and Santa hats. Gee the Ideas are many.

Then when they are ready for breakfast, it is already made :>))

Merry Christmas.

Nice images also .....

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    That is precious. Hate I missed that. What fun!

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Anything that keeps the kids content instead of them throwing a tantrum works for me. After all, coloring eggs is a good time!

5. That is so cute Leigh and a neat tradition. A friend of ours was over last night and they decorate pancakes on Christmas Eve as their tradition. I'll bet your boys had fun.

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks for the comments everyone. Ryan and Ben thought it was the neatest thing coloring eggs today. I think we might just do it again next year!

Happy Holidays!

7. It must be great fun. Now, boil some more eggs for Patrick.

8. RForshey

RForshey Guest

Great shot of your boys Leigh, and a cool new Christmas tradition! (I love hard boiled eggs!)

9. Great shot...wonderfully inventive activity for the boys....tell them to keep practicing..in a little while they'll be able to do something like this....( my wife Hanusia's work)

[​IMG]

10. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Cool shots! Hey, why not? Who says decorated eggs are only for Easter? You have started a new family tradition, and I think it's great!

11. Great story Leigh, now you need to make them believe in the Christmas Bunny :Shocked: :Shocked:

12. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;