Christmas Sushi

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Frits, Dec 11, 2005.

1. It's getting very busy as we are coming closer to the Holidays. Yesterday we had a "few" (as Anne calls it - yeah, right :eek: :eek: ) friends over for dinner. The plan was Home Made Sushi. So, we spent the afternoon having a blast making sushi, while having a few cold Saporro's :biggrin: :biggrin: and other liquid refreshments.
    That was followed by a leisurely dinner - a wonderful time really.

Getting close to dinnertime, after preparing Sushi all afternoon:
    original.

Yours truly with my wife, Anne:
    original.

Earlier in the day, part of the "production Team":
    original.

2. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Yumm!!!!!:smile:

Beautifully decorated table. You are really enjoying the season!:tongue:

3. Boy, Frits, the magic of Christmas just doesn't quit at your house! That sushi looks delicious! Your talented wife has done it again!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

P.S. I meant to ask you about the outside decorations on your house. Did your wife do those too?

4. Wow, look so delicious. I have to salute to your wife, first the Christmas decoration, and now sushi, and then Christmas Eve dinner.... She is wonderful.

5. Yes Virginia, she does all the X-mas decoration (and insists on doing so), inside as well as outside.
    She works full-time in a pretty high pressure job and doing this kind of thing gives her great pleasure and inner relaxation.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Absolutely fantastic, beautiful.

Everything !!!!

7. What a very nice layout great settings looks like great food and I am sure great company cant get much better than that

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Frits, my humor is terribly inclined to make a silly comment about the sushi, but I can't in this situation...your wife, your home and friends make too beautiful of a setting for the upcoming holiday! But when the holiday is over and all we are anticipating is warmer weather....BAM!!!, I'm going to make some dumb comment about the sushi. You see, I'm Italian, we cook our seafood and probably serve it on angel hair pasta or something similar. In reality Frits, I've never tried sushi and I should not knock it until I try it!!:rolleyes:

9. LOL Frank - No need to wait, hit me with your best sushi-line :biggrin: :biggrin:
    I surely love my fish cooked and can think of several delicious Italian seafood dishes. But, that said, I die for sushi. We love going to japanese sushi restaurants and since a number of years already Anne makes it at home also. But I think that there is no middle ground with sushi: you either love it or hate it. So Frank, be brave. Try some and let us know on which side you end up :smile: :smile: . Happy Holidays!!

10. what a festive event! looks like a great evening