Christmas tree - final (4 images)

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Frits, Dec 7, 2005.

1. This is following my 6 installment series (believe-it-or-not :eek: ) of taking you through my wife putting up our Christmas tree.
    (For your reference, this was the last installment: https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=57583 )

As threate.....errrrrrr....promised, here are a few shots of the finished overall product:

Our Christmas Home

Two "Too Bad" 's:
    1) No snow (only a dusting) - it looks soooo much better with it, but we just haven't got any yet...but LOTS to come :Shocked: :Shocked:
    2) No fire lit in the fireplace - that's for weekends and I just wanted to get this posted :redface:

Here are a couple of shots of the living room:

View attachment 20673

Anne even put a little tree in our TV room :smile: (Note that all the table centerpieces for Christmas throughout the house are handmade by Anne also):

View attachment 20674

Last shot: Our house during the Holidays (just before (LOTS) of snow, only a dusting so far):

View attachment 20675

So that's it, this concludes this seemlessly never ending series. But hey, you had to go through it this once only - we get to do it each year :biggrin: :biggrin: .
    Now, before you ask: NOOOOO, I won't make a "documentary" of how it all gets torn down again :eek: :eek:

Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Thanks Frits. I was anxious to see the end of this series and it was more beautiful than I thought it would be...Very nice and good work on the tree and house decorations.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Frits...your home (tree included) are beautiful. I have watched your threads with great interest and I am in awe of how much effort you and your wife put into your Christmas decorations...and it is well worth the effort. Absolutely gorgeous...

4. Amazing amount of work, your wife is to be commended. It was so fun watching this tree come together. The tree is beautiful and your house as well. Have a very merry Christmas.

5. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    How beautiful!!!

Your wife is a very talented decorator, and you are a very talented photographer.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Frits,
    Exquisite in every way.
    Beautiful.
    Great photography as well.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Frits, I've enjoyed both the trip and the final destination. Anne is to be commended for her artistic talent and dedication. Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you and Anne.

9. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Happy Holidays, Frits. This is a wonderful documentary, and your wife and the supervisor did an excellent job, and so did you.

10. Well it certainly looks like it was well worth the effort! Very tastefully done and it looks beautiful. Thanks for taking us along for the ride. It was fun! Happy Holidays!!

11. Wow!!!

I just caught up with this and the other threads about Anne doing her thing... This is just incredible and so beautifully and tastefully done (and the pics too :wink:)! Frits, congrats and happy holidays to you and yours.

12. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    That series really put me in the Xmas mood. You are a talented couple, and that is a truly lovely home. I particularly like the picture of the house, so one can see the impact it must have on passersby - providing it is not snowing too heavily. A merry xmas to you both.