Chrysler

One of my attempts:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

JusPlainCrayzee

Administrator
Administrator
This does it for me, Klaus-Peter. I like how you didn't just shoot the Chrysler Building in isolation, but rather that you included the fire escape to the left and the two buildings to the right. For me, that serves to give the CB a sense of scale. Your PP is also spot on!

Very well done!!

Excellent. I too like the iron stairs and the building framing it, makes it much more interesting than the now standard shot of the building. I like it very much.

Oh Yeah! The Framing, Layers Of Grey,Contrast & SEP Border Make For A Unique Perspective! Love This Klaus!

Cool shot.
I like it!
I like it, too.
This does it for me, Klaus-Peter. I like how you didn't just shoot the Chrysler Building in isolation, but rather that you included the fire escape to the left and the two buildings to the right. For me, that serves to give the CB a sense of scale. Your PP is also spot on!

Very well done!!
Excellent. I too like the iron stairs and the building framing it, makes it much more interesting than the now standard shot of the building. I like it very much.
Oh Yeah! The Framing, Layers Of Grey,Contrast & SEP Border Make For A Unique Perspective! Love This Klaus!
Spot on Klaus, love the silhouette of the stairs on the left of the frame and the PP...
Thanks much for your kind comments!

Nice shot...I particularly like how you framed this photo.

Glenn
Nice image. The framing is really neat.
Very nice image.
I like the stairs versus the Chrysler building.
Very nice, the included stairs work very well for me.
great stuff Klaus

as stated, the stairs put it over the top
Really nice shot! I like it!

Samuel
raw and strong...great urban landscape
Thanks a bunch!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom