Church above a pond

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by amanita, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Here is a typical sight from my part of the world. Took it while strawling around with my family a few days ago.

Church_pond.

Nothing special, just wanted to show how green and beautiful Slovenia can be. Even if the motive is cemetery.

2. That is a very interesting church and the setting is beautiful.

3. Lovely country side.

4. Gordon, Dave, it really is peaceful here. Thanks!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very beautiful landscape
    Thank You

6. It is gorgeous and the architecture of the church is very interesting. Thank you for sharing! :smile:

7. Gale, Gretchen, thanks for looking! Here is another one into the sun from a spot near by:

Strawling_a_pond.

8. The church photo is beautiful! You live in a very photographic area!

9. Thanks, Carlton! Unfortunately one gets used to the surroundings and do not see the beauty of it all the time. I usually take photos in my local area after I return from vacation or work abroad and rediscover the home country.

10. Oh how beautiful! I love photos of churches! The scenery is gorgeous and looks so very peaceful! Don't recognize the name of your country, but where ever it is, it's beautiful! Please post more when you can!:biggrin:

11. A beautiful countryside nestled between Italy, Austria, Hungary, and Croatia! Is it a peaceful land? Looks marvelous in the photos!

Thanks for sharing...:smile:

Regards...Jim

12. Diane, Jim,

sorry for late reply but I am on vacation and get the web access here and there. Thanks for kind words, I'll for sure post more when I return home.