Church of the Transfiguration

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by iudoc97, Jul 31, 2007.

1. iudoc97

iudoc97

Nov 13, 2006
    Indiana
    Hello again...another place I enjoyed visiting in Teton NP is this little church. This is a feeble attempt at HDR since the inside was very dark. I exposed for the picture window first then another for the inside of the chapel. These were handheld so I was lucky to get a pretty good line up of the images. Critique welcome.
    original.

2. Baxter

Baxter

Jan 8, 2007
    Clemson, SC
    I like it a lot. It would be interesting to see the scene in morning or evening light but the brightness in this version can be interpreted as a spiritual light filling the space. Well done.

3. iudoc97

iudoc97

Nov 13, 2006
    Indiana
    Thanks Hunter. Here is another shot of that little chapel. The mountains can be very spiritual and indeed that little chapel with the view makes you stand in awe.
    original.