Cincinnati City Hall stained glass

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
The Cincinnati City Hall is housed in a building that fills an entire block. Unfortunately I was anable to find a vantage point from which to photograph it. Inside, the building was closed at the entry point. However, I could see these stained glass windows. BUT - no tripods were allowed.

Both images hand held.

_85A9721-X2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_85A9717-X2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

JLH

Karen: It appears you are in the Cincinnati area. Did you make it out to the Museum Center built in the historic railway depot? Some great items out there to see and shoot. I love the murals in the main hall when you come in. They nearly tore that place down some years back. Luckily cooler heads prevailed and it was revitalized.
Cincinnati Museum Center

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Karen: It appears you are in the Cincinnati area. Did you make it out to the Museum Center built in the historic railway depot? Some great items out there to see and shoot. I love the murals in the main hall when you come in. They nearly tore that place down some years back. Luckily cooler heads prevailed and it was revitalized.
Cincinnati Museum Center
No, we didn't make it to the Museum Center. We had one afternoon in Cincinnati and had planned to leave early the next morning. However, we went to the Basilica in Covington the next morning and spent several hours there. Thanks for the tip. I'd like to get back there some day.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom