Cinque Terre

Real Name
Randy
A photographers dream
6DDF230E-198A-4B45-B797-70CA195B44D0.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That's a beauty and on my bucket list.

Who knows when we will be able to travel again. In a cruel twist of fate, I have an appointment today at our airport for the Global Entry program. Of course I made that appointment almost 1 year ago!

Real Name
Randy
That's a beauty and on my bucket list.

Who knows when we will be able to travel again. In a cruel twist of fate, I have an appointment today at our airport for the Global Entry program. Of course I made that appointment almost 1 year ago!
Thanks Mitch
My daughter lives in a big house near Venice and we are anxious to visit for a few months. Maybe someday

Global entry is an awesome program. Coming into the USA you skip all the lines

Glad to see you back posting, Randy. Excellent photo.

I made a photo from the same spot 4 years ago. You and I framed it about the same way, but I think you had better light.

That town is Manarola according to my wife's notes. She writes down everything.

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
Lovely shot of of one of the loveliest places in Italy. Not too far from where I live.

My wife and I spent part of our honeymoon in the Cinque Terre in a hot May many years ago. I think we went swimming here from the rocks.

Real Name
Randy
Glad to see you back posting, Randy. Excellent photo.

I made a photo from the same spot 4 years ago. You and I framed it about the same way, but I think you had better light.

That town is Manarola according to my wife's notes. She writes down everything.
thanks Jim
Great picture Randy!
thanks Gordon
Beautiful location for great images. You made 1 here.
thanks Allan
An amazing shot, Randy! If I were to travel abroad (becoming more unlikely now, between the pandemic and my increasing age), Italy would absolutely be one of my destinations.
thanks Connie
Lovely shot of of one of the loveliest places in Italy. Not too far from where I live.

My wife and I spent part of our honeymoon in the Cinque Terre in a hot May many years ago. I think we went swimming here from the rocks.
thanks Nigel, you are very fortunate
Beautiful Randy.
thanks Mike

Latest threads

Top Bottom