Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia Phillies)

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by mike mac, Jul 27, 2007.

1. I was at the business mans special yesterday in a suite all the way out on the left field line. A nice vantage point to watch the game but a little different than my tickets on the Phillies dugout.
    I too a 4 shots with the D200 and the Nikon 12-24 and stitched them together for this panorama aof the park. I tried getting into a suite directly behind the plate for a better perspective but wasn't allowed to enter.

CBP click on image for a larger version
    Here is a link to a larger version
    http://www.mmcatee.com/photo/photo.php?file=/inbox/cbp.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice vantage point for a general view of the ballpark, but I bet you were squirming wanting to capture some of the play on the field. If I had a 10.5mm fisheye, I would enjoy getting a nice stadium shot at Wrigley someday.

3. Hey Mike that's is just great work! Imagine if you never went up to "the cheap seats" like you did to take this very nice image. BTW, what did you use to stitch them together, PhaseOne?

4. Hey Mike,

Great shot. Sorry we missed each other when I was out there in Philly. Maybe next time.

5. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    Mike great shot
    Having grown up outside of Philly this is the only ballpark I have not been in
    I have fond memories of Connie Mack, never cared for Veterans stadium
    StadiumsConnieMack_photo3.

6. thomamueller

thomamueller

Jun 23, 2007
    New Jersey
    Mark, I too remember Connie Mack and Richie Allen. Like you I skipped the Vet. Here is one from Fathers Day last year.

73307991_original.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2007
  7. The Vet wasnothing to write home about but there were a lot of great events held there 80 NLS and WS
    1883 WS
    1993 NKS
    Eagles 1981 defeat of the Cowboys in the NFC championship game.
    I attened many a game at Connie Mack as a youngster and many fond memories of hanging with Dad at the ball game.

8. nice job on the exposure and stitch job

9. Thanks Randy