1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

City Limits: Urban Angler

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Neeper, Apr 27, 2007.

1. I love fly fishing. And I don't have to go far to fly fish. We have some of the biggest and most abundant trouts in the world, right in the city.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the fisherman against the backdrop of the city, sort of a nature/urban balance type of thing. I also like how you got the reflection (most noticeable in your 2nd shot).

3. dcampos

dcampos Guest

I love the backdrop of the city. Calgary is one of my favorite places to visit.

Hmmmmm..........is that the Bow River that you're fishing in? I lived in Alberta for two years and I never got to go fishing. Maybe on my next trip.

4. Ghunger

Ghunger

Apr 2, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    Really like the second shot where you can see the entire fisherman's silhouette.

5. Nice shots, but to me the second one is the best by far.

6. Hey! A fellow Calgarian! The Bow rocks doesn't it? I love that second shot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.