City named after a Tree

I live in a city named Thousand Oaks, and I have never taken any photos of these beautiful trees. While out the other day I decided to take a couple so here is what I took in the surrounding hill sides. I welcome all coments. I hope you like Oak Trees.
Pete

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I live in a city named Thousand Oaks, and I have never taken any photos of these beautiful trees. While out the other day I decided to take a couple so here is what I took in the surrounding hill sides. I welcome all coments. I hope you like Oak Trees.
Pete

You have very good isolation on the first one .... I really like it. Was the isolation achieved through a little PP or was that how you shot it?

Great image!!

I like oak trees and your pictures.
Thanks Fuss, Oak Trees are some of my favorites.
Pete

The first one is outstanding
Thank you Gale, I tend to lean towards the first one also.
Pete

You have very good isolation on the first one .... I really like it. Was the isolation achieved through a little PP or was that how you shot it?

Great image!!
Thanks Shekhar, the tree was on a little knoll with no other trees or bushes near by. That is the way I shot it. The PP was a small amout of levels.
Pete

very nice, love the first one for the reasons already mentioned.
Thank you Dave. I appreciate the comment.
Pete

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom