City Wide Opening Day

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by PhotoDawg, May 1, 2005.

1. Here are just a "few" shots from the hundreds I took at the Huntsville City Wide Opening Day Celebration at Joe Davis Stadium. Joe Davis is the home of the Huntsville Stars, a Double A farm team for the Milwaukee Brewers.

GOT TO SEE SOME BRAVES!!

[​IMG]

AND SOME CARDINALS

[​IMG]

CAUGHT A DODGER DOING THE ROBOT

[​IMG]

A DEVIL RAY BUDDY OF MINE

[​IMG]

2. Now that's a lot of kids. Bet they all had fun.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really nice Pics Daugy,

Great bunch of color. Have to agree bet they had a great time. Glad you were there.

Thank you for sharing.

4. Bryan I am reallly enjoying your Little League photos.Keep them coming and thnxs for sharing.

5. Looks like the kids had a blast got to love that.

6. All blue shirts and red shirts everywhere... Your friend, Mr. Green, really wanted to fight with the kids that day huh? :wink:

This is the primary purpose of a camera: Having a good time and create memories...